Take on the historic and culture-rich La Candelaria neighborhood on foot. Discover the vibrant streets filled with Spanish Colonial style homes and visit the main square of Bogotá. You will sample Colombian fruits and sip a locally-loved fermented drink, chicha. You will try your hand at playing Tejo, a traditional game involving throwing pucks at targets filled with gunpowde
Things to bring:
- We operate rain or shine, so bring an umbrella!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.