Get to know the best of Colombia
Salt Cathedral and Guatavita Lake; Visiting the Towns with breackfast and lunch.
Combine a visit to the beautiful town of Guatavita and its lake with a tour of the famous Salt Cathedral of Zipaquaria with this small-group, guided tour from Bogota. Everything’s included, from round-trip transportation from the unique meeting point and admission ticket -and even lunch–and small group sizes mean that you’ll have plenty of opportunity to interact with your guide and ask questions. tuesday to sunday and if the monday is hollyday then open monday close tuesday .
- The Cranky Croc Hostel, Cl. 12d #346, Bogotá, Colombia We will meet at… The Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia ***Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.***
- Returns to original departure point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Included / Exclude
- All food dishes at the restaurants are included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private tour guide all the way
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquirá
- Everything that is not included
- **Please make sure to go inside the hostel to the reception desk and inform the receptionist that you are here for this tour.**
- We will wait 15 minutes from the starting time for everyone to arrive. If you are going to be late, please contact us by WhatsApp before the start of the tour.
- Please give yourself enough time when leaving your hotel/accomodation as traffic in Bogotá can be very dense, and sometimes it´s difficult to order via a ride-share service (Uber, Cabify, etc.)
We are going to stop for breakfast and also walk in one of the most beautiful towns in the Cundinamarca region. the white and magical town of Guatavita.
Duration: 1 hour
We will make the tour in the sacred Muisca territory of the Guatavita lagoon, with a local native guide who will share with us the pre-Columbian history and the indigenous cosmovision of the center of the Andes; We will visit the sacred lagoon of Guatavita.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
We will pass through the colonial town of Sesquile and take photos of the beautiful main square and continue to the first Colombian wonder in the town of Zipaquira.
We are going to have lunch in one of the most traditional restaurants in the city of Zipaquira; Then we will visit the viewpoint of the Virgin and the colonial town to reach the wonderful statue of the last Zipa Muisca Tisquesusa right in front of the Zipaquira train station and from there we go directly to the Salt Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
We are going to enjoy a tour of the first wonder of Colombia, the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira; We will discover all the magical corners of the mine and we will know its history and secrets.
Duration: 2 hours