Get to know the best of Colombia
Hike to the highest Colombian waterfall! La Chorrera and Chiflon
Venture away from the bustling city of Bogotá and spend a day immersed in nature on this challenging full-day waterfall hike. Join a small group and head towards the jungle, stopping along the way to take in the unique Andean ecosystem. Upon reaching the park, begin the breathtaking ascent to Colombia’s highest waterfall, La Chorrera. Sit down for a delicious lunch, accompanied by panoramic views, before heading back to Bogotá.
Things to bring:
- We operate rain or shine, so bring an umbrella!
- Comfortable hiking shoes that you´re okay with getting dirty – trail can be muddy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Meeting point near public transportation
Included / Exclude
- Breakfast in Bogotá
- Lunch inside the park
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Admission to the park – Cascada La Chorerra
- Goodie bag with snacks
- Bottled water
- **Please make sure to go inside the hostel to the reception desk and inform the receptionist that you are here for this tour.**
- We will wait 15 minutes from the starting time for everyone to arrive. If you are going to be late, please contact us by WhatsApp before the start of the tour.
- Please give yourself enough time when leaving your hotel/accomodation as traffic in Bogotá can be very dense, and sometimes it´s difficult to order via a ride-share service (Uber, Cabify, etc.)
- Restaurant is subject to change depending on availability
- Duration: 45 minutes
- We will make a brief stop to visit the Páramo, the unique alpine tundra ecosystem located around Bogotá
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Next we will start our hike of the Chorrera Waterfall. It will take between 3-4 hours roundtrip, complete with breathtaking views and a jaw-dropping diversity of vegetation.
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- After the hike, we will enjoy lunch in the park before heading back to Bogotá
- Duration: 1 hour
- We will end our tour at the original starting point