Get to know the best of Colombia
Experience the joy of Salsa. Have fun while learning
Discover salsa’s distinct beats, moves, and music in a laid-back environment during a group dance class in Bogota. This accessible workshop is perfect for travelers who want to add some fun and culture to their vacation in Colombia. No previous dance experience is necessary, and absolute beginners are welcome. Afterward, you’re ready to hit the floor at the city’s popular salsa clubs.
- The Cranky Croc Hostel, Cl. 12d #346, Bogotá, Colombia We will meet at… The Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia ***Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the class.*** If you need to contact us please its the easy and fast way to contact.
- Returns to original departure point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Meeting point near public transportation
Included / Exclude
- Before starting the class, you will be given a drink that can be a cuba libre (rum and coca cola) or two national beers. so that you are with energy to dance and enjoy.
- You will have a bottle of water so that you can hydrate during the whole class.
- We will give you a USB memory with the most traditional songs of Colombian salsa
- No food will be included; But in the place where we do the class, there is a restaurant where if you want you can have a great meal after class.
We will get to know the salsa rhythm and enjoy it by learning from the basics to become true salsa dancers with the best Colombian style! we have one hour class or two depends of you. get ready to enjoy and get deep to the Latin soul and culture with us.